Confident Influential Leader (Virtual Coaching Program)
- Support women to gain more recognition and responsibility, have a voice at the table, contribute with the full extent of their talents, and fulfill on their potential.
- Replace self-critical or doubting behaviors with the ability to consistently speak up, take risks, have ideas heard and acted upon (even in male-dominated environments or when facing bias). Be successful by being authentic rather than manage others’ perceptions.
Expected Outcomes of the Program include:
- Consistently speak up with senior leaders even when worried about knowing ‘enough’
- Pushback and stand one’s ground with respect and constructive engagement
- Find new collaborative solutions to interpersonal situations that used to frustrate you
- Stay poised and fact based instead of reactive, intimidated, or defensive
- Have others seek out your voice at the table
- Be offered greater responsibility based on your demonstration of effective leadership
- Fearlessly offer bold ideas and state your ideas so you gain others support
- Convey Executive Presence (have a strong personality without coming on too strong)
- Courageously ask for resources/roles that increase your contribution and keep you sane
- Balance perfection with ability to think strategically
- Match ambition for more responsibility with saying “Yes I CAN manage it”
- Trust yourself instead of second guessing or needing assurance from others
About the Presenter/Coach
Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. is a leading authority on business psychology, stress resilience, and women’s leadership. Her practical tools are informed by 10 years of research at Harvard Medical School and field tested by over 18,000 corporate training participants. An internationally sought after speaker, her presentations on Resilience, Confidence, and Influence receive highest ratings and multiple repeat invites from women’s leadership conferences and organizations such as Procter and Gamble, MetLife, Novartis, Bristol Myers Squibb, GE, Sodexo, NYLife, Merck, Moody’s, OmniCom, AIG, Morgan Stanley, Freddie Mac, SCJohnson, Colgate.
She is the author of the bestselling books Confidence when it Counts: Rise Above Self-Criticism and Bias to Make your Mark and Success under Stress: Powerful Tools for Staying Calm, Confident, and Productive when the Pressure’s On. She is a Global Ambassador for SmartWoman, a mobile application educating women worldwide endorsed by UN Women and partnered with Facebook. She is the CEO of Horizon Point Inc., an international coaching and training firm, which is a certified diverse supplier.
Confident Influential Leader Program
Feedback about the Confident Influential Leader Program:
Organizational clients include:
Horizon Point Inc. consistently receives highest ratings and 100% repeat invites for their corporate training and coaching.
Join the Confident Influential Leader Program Today
(seats are limited)
Option 1: Confident Influential Leader Basic Program
3 months of skill building
2 group coaching calls
(all calls and webinars are recorded for play back at your convenience)
Option 2: Confident Influential Leader Gold Program
4 months of skill building
4 months small group coaching
1 private consultation with Dr. Melnick
Group starts October, 2016. You’ll receive logistics information soon.
Need help getting registered? Want to add on individual sessions to your program?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call: 212 842 4638
This program comes with my guarantee
I am so confident in the proven track record of these approaches that I offer you my personal guarantee that the approaches you learn in this program will help feel and be perceived in your organization as a Confident Influential Leader. Go through the entire program and if at the end you can provide me with evidence that you have applied at least 1 strategy from each of the webinars/coaching calls – but the strategies have not helped you significantly raise your level of confidence/influence – you can receive a full refund for the program fee.