Senior Women Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Movement Makers:
- Do you have a vision to improve the culture/direction of your organization, but it’s not happening fast enough (the “powers that be” nod their heads “yes” but then put off action)?
- Are you the head of your own business, blazing a new paradigm, but it’s a stressful leading others to be at their best?
- Are you already a Change Agent yet welcome an approach that’s less emotionally exhausting?
If so, I want to invite you to an exclusive gathering of other accomplished women leaders at the upcoming Changemakers Executive Roundtable.
Come discover how to shift the power dynamic and know how to bring your vision to life with less stress.
This Could Be You…
Nina was a leader in a financial firm that was owned by two older white men. She advocated for months to improve the culture, but was met with a non-response or active resistance.
In our work together, I coached Nina to be “in her power” and “use her power” effectively. After 90 days, the two owners of the firm reduced their ownership by 30% so that the women revenue producers could share in the success of the firm. She improved the culture to stem the attrition, and she is being elevated to CEO.
Nina was guided by the Change Agents Power Framework. I’d like to share it with you so you can follow it too.
Join this exclusive gathering of Change Agents.
Clarify Your Vision
- Get clear on your vision of change
- Map out a strategic plan to bring your vision to life, with action steps
Leverage Your Power
- Discover the unused levers of power you already have. Turn resisters and non-responders into advocates and Get a Yes for your vision.
- End ‘leaking your power’ by freeing yourself from ‘mental swirl’ and second guessing – make a difference with less effort.
- Learn to apply the Change Agent Power Framework in your own organization
Connect with GameChangers
- Be inspired by other culture game-changers in a brave, safe and supportive space
- Receive thoughtful perspectives from other women just like you so you no longer feel alone
- Create relationships that will continue beyond the event
Register Now for One of the Following Changemaker Executive Roundtables
There are only 10 seats available to keep the discussion high touch & confidential.
You can choose the date you participate
Because you have more power than you think.
And when a woman is in her power, she raises everyone around her!
About the Facilitator
Sharon Melnick, PhD is a global authority on women’s leadership, power, and resilience who has been selected as a Marshall Goldsmith Top 100 Coach and nominee for the worldwide Thinkers50 2021 Coaching and Mentoring Award.
Her approaches are informed by 10 years of Psychology research at Harvard Medical School. She has coached/trained 40,000 women at over 50 Fortune 500 companies and countless smaller organizations and startups. Her presentations have created buzz at over 200 conferences worldwide (including presenting at the White House, the United Nations, and Reykjavik Global Forum for women political leaders).
She is a sought after Executive Coach for women executives who are vision holders, and the Founder of the Next Level Leader virtual coaching program which has a 92% success rate at advancing and retaining high potential multicultural female talent.
She is the author of Success under Stress: Powerful Tools for Staying Calm, Confident, and Productive when the Pressure’s On, Confidence when it Counts: Rise Above Self Doubt and Bias to Make your Mark, and an e-book From Pigeon Holed to Promoted.
She is the host of the Power Shift podcast, which redefines power as a force for good.
Copyright © 2021 Sharon Melnick, PhD. All Rights Reserved.